Saturday, May 29, 2010

progress report...

We had a long day today. Thankfully Jesse and Yuseph helped out. The weather was perfect - too lousy to do anything fun but not lousy enough to keep us from working.... I'm tired and dirty so I'll let the pictures tell the story.
This is the part where I broke a window. I didn't break it with the wrecking bar; I broke it with my shoulder. It's a long story...
This is the part where Jesse almost got crushed by the roof of the deck falling down. Yuseph is propping up his section but something slipped. It's a long story...

OK, this is the part where we almost destroyed the suite. We finally got the roof to fall in the right direction (at first) and then it snagged on something, changed trajectories and grazed the storm door of the suite on its way down. (Thankfully this blog doesn't have a soundtrack...)
It's a long story...
And this is what everything looks like right now. We've made some progress; we've still got Monday.

1 comment:

Vashti said...

I liket the hat, very Fred Astair or Frank Sinatra ;)