Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moved in

We're all moved in to our new room! We'll be sleeping there tonight. Over the years, we've slept in the house for about thirty nights and always on a "temporary" basis. It will seem strange not to be living out in the mother-in-law suite anymore but we are looking forward to seeing what it's like to live in the actual house.



On to the next project.

I mentioned a while ago that the electricity to the barn was out. Fixing it had been on hold during the final push to complete our bedroom but now that is done so away we went.
On Friday a friend of mine and I began to dig a trench to get power out to the barn. (I have repaired my original wiring too many times to bother with it again.) The trench is finished (except for the fun "under the driveway" part), so next weekend I will get some wire and some conduit and relight my barn/shop.
This isn't even our next big project. This is just something that was waiting to get done while we finished off the addition. Once we get a few more of these "been waiting" things out of the way, we'll tackle our next big thing...


1 comment:

Joyce said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I love it.